WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Please review our Privacy Notice as posted on the Website (the “Privacy Notice”), which is incorporated herein and also governs your use of the Website, to understand Reliam’s privacy practices.
Reliam may at any time, for any reason, and without notice or liability: (a) modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to the Website, or (b) change, revise, or modify the Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All trademarks, trade names, graphics, logos, and trade dress included in or made available through the Website and Content are owned by or licensed to Reliam and protected by U.S. and international trademark laws (collectively, the “Marks”). The Website, Content, and Marks are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and/or other intellectual property rights and proprietary rights. You agree that Reliam retains all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in and to the Website, Content, and Marks (collectively, the “Reliam Intellectual Property”), and that no interest therein is transferred to you except for a limited, personal right to use such solely in connection with the Website.
- Restrictions on Use
You agree not to:
- reproduce, distribute, publically display, or otherwise transfer the Website or Content;
- adapt, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Website or Content;
- prepare derivative works based on the Website, Content, or any Reliam Intellectual Property;
- remove, obscure, or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices, marks or labels contained on or within the Website or Content;
- frame, mirror, or in-line link the Website, or incorporate into another website, application, or other service any Reliam Intellectual Property;
- use the Website, Content for any unlawful, fraudulent, or malicious purposes, or to solicit any such activity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any accounts, features, systems, or networks through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- interfere with any access control measures or attempt to disable or circumvent such security features;
- post, transmit, submit, or include any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable content, material, or information of any kind, or any content, material, or information that may give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- submit or post any false or misleading information; and/or
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other proprietary rights of Reliam or any other person or entity.
Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the license granted to you hereunder.
To utilize our Services and access support, you may be required to create an account. In connection therewith, you agree to provide and maintain true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account login, including your password, and for all orders made from your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your login. Reliam shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations. Reliam may reject any order for any reason in its sole discretion.
Reliam takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submission.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS”. RELIAM MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, RELIAM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
If you are dissatisfied with the Website or Content in any way, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the same.
- Limitation of Liability
- Electronic Communications
When you visit or use the Website, access or download Content, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing and are deemed to be given and received on the date we transmit any such electronic communication.
- International Use
The Website is controlled, operated, and administered by Reliam from offices within the United States of America. We make no representation regarding use of the Online outside of the United States.
- Governing Law/Jurisdiction/Claim Limitation
- General Provisions
- Contact Us.
135 Sheldon St.,
El Segundo, CA 90245